WMF FULL MEMBERSHIP STANDARDS
1. Non-profit organisation
- each national association shall be non-profit organization and shall:
- has the name which consists of “National or Name of the country”, “minifootball or the synonymum in respective language” and “federation, association, union”
o organize General Assembly at least once per year
2. National Minifootball championship
- each national association shall organize National Minifootball Championship or national minifootball league each year.
3. Be open
- each national minifootball association must be open to accept new members
4. National team
- maximum of 50% of the players from one team can participate in the national team. This is valid from 2018.
WMF QUALITY RANKING
is a motivational program of the WMF members (national minifootball federations) that marks the value and work of the federation in national and regional levels through the scoring 1 to 5 stars.
WMF QUALITY PROGRAMME
is a prepared attestation of artificial turfs and pads underneath them in order to keep WMF standards (softness, fiber length, number of fibers per m2)